Oct 2, 2005

fall is approaching...

took my usual sunday morning ride to pick up the paper... i knew it would be a bit cool out, so i threw a long sleeve thermal shirt over my t-shirt. took off and noticed it was a bit chillier than i expected!! if i was going for a longer ride, i would have turned around and got my coat. maybe even my chaps... ahhhhh, the days of riding in hot, humid weather is over - at least for a while. as i'm riding i can fell the cold on my arms and the chill in my chest, making me shiver slightly every now and then.

on the ride home, i got to thinking about riding in winter, when the temps are in the 30s... i know i'll be wishing to be only as cold as i think i am right now. if i can get/stay as warm (or as cold) as i think i am right now - i'll have it made.

at least the good news is that i have a couple weeks, hopefully months, or nice riding weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment