Dec 17, 2005

it happened again...

well, got a letter from the dealership... another discount offer. the odd thing about this one is that this offer is being given to me because i took the rider's edge class. that may not seem odd at first, but i took the rider's edge class well over a year ago. and they didn't offer me a discount last year because i took the class...

these two offers lately only make me feel the dealership is desperate to get me in there and spend money. i know in the winter sales slow down and they try to make offers to get people in. but come on, make me some good offers. 15% off doesn't make me want to rush down there and spend money - the harley stuff is expensive enough to start with. maybe if they were offering 50% off... is that too much to ask?? i might consider 35% off if there was something i felt i needed.

the funny thing is i still have fifty dollars to spend at the dealer. you'd think with the discounts, i'd be rushing in there... nope... oh well, guess i'll be passing on this offer too...