May 22, 2014

Rolling Thunder...

Hard to believe we're already in May and it's time for Rolling Thunder! I guess it's the way the weeks are falling in the calendar this year, it sure seems a lot earlier.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. It will be a nice ride with my son. I took him for the first time last year and he really enjoyed it. He's been talking about this year's ride ever since! He's been telling anyone that will listen that he's riding this weekend. Of course his statement about being on the motorcycle ride up for six hours doesn't make it sound appealing. I'm sure if I offered for him to stay comfortable at home he'd decline! I know it's not an easy ride for him, but I also know he really enjoys it.

Tomorrow morning we'll start our journey. We'll make it a leisurely trip without wasting too much time. That means tonight I need to run around making sure we have everything we need for the trip. I see my wife has already started gathering stuff for us. She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment