Nov 12, 2013

first ride...

my son had a writing assignment at school last week to write about a time he was nervous... i don't know that i would have ever guessed it was his first motorcycle ride. here's his story...

"One time I was scare was the first time I rode a motorcycle. I was in a ton of gear, a helmet, I had jeans on and a jacket. You couldn't even recognize who I was. My mom had a camera taking video of me. My dad on the bike, he was waiting on me. I got on and my mom smiled. My dad said are you ready. I said yes. Then the bike started. As we went down the drive way and my stomache went in. When we got home my dad said good job. I am no longer nervous about riding a bike."
the mentioned video of the first ride:

we've enjoyed many great adventures since then and are looking forward to more.

No comments:

Post a Comment