Apr 4, 2013

time's flyin'...

wow, it's april, a quarter of the year already gone!! and this is the time of year when riding really starts. april is already packed and bleeding over into may.

this weekend have an open house at a club. the following weekend i'll be teaching at shelton's. after that i'll be riding in the cape fear 1000. the last weekend i'll be helping celebrate my grandson's second birthday. can't believe he's going to be two already!!

between all that i'd like to get a few stops for the smoke chasing gt. speaking of which, i'm still looking for members for my team. interested?? as incentive, not only are you eligible for the regular prizes they give away during the tour and at the end, you'll be in the running for a gift card of fifty dollars, up to one hundred dollars - ten dollars a rider up to ten riders. not a bad deal. let me know if you're interested.

that's it for now...

1 comment:

  1. Email me more details on it,I'll help from here if I can.

    ReplyDelete