Jul 20, 2005

national ride to work day

today is national ride to work day... the goals of the effort are:

  1. The number of motorcyclists to the general public and politicians

  2. That motorcyclists are from all occupations and walks of life

  3. That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities

  4. That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation

  5. That motorcycling is a social good

my problem is i work from home!!! kind of hard for me to ride my motorcylce to work... plus my wife, as wonderful as she is, wouldn't appreciate me riding the bike in the house...

so i decided to ride to lunch today. had lunch in durham with a some guys i used to work with... it was a nice ride, a little warm but still better than being in a cage... didn't see many bikes on the road - maybe everyone was at work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment